Monday, March 30, 2009

Working More Hours

So, starting today, I'll be working 12 hour shifts a day. This will be way fun! Not. Lets just say that I'm use to working 20 hr weeks, then last month I started working 40 hr weeks, I was just getting use to that and now I'll be starting to work 60 hr weeks! We'll see how exhausted I'm going to be at the end of this week! Don't get me wrong, I like doing what I'm doing and I like the pay, of course, but I've never worked that much in my life! I better be saving up my money, this pay won't last forever, that's for sure!! :)

3 comments:

Drew and Cydney said...

Holy cow girl you're gonna be a workaholic! Ha ha. And you're taking classes too? Wow kudos to you :) your blog is so cute! And so are you!!

Matt Kass And Kason said...

Wahoo for you!!! I would be loving that money!! but now that you are gone we are all working 40 hours too!! Im likin it for the most part except for me being sleep deprived!! We miss you tho Krystal!! OH and were plannin a date for this Sat. dinner and a movie just girls for dinner and then boys can join for the movie . . . were thinking the new FAST AND FURIOUS!! Let me know!!

Hailey said...

Why are you working such long hours? I think I'd collapse from exhaustion after the second day!