Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day

So Valentines Day wasn't too bad. I woke up, went to church and came back home and slept till 3:30. Haha! Kyle did get off work till 5:00 pm. So I didn't have much else to do and I was extremely tired so It was a nice lazy day. About 4:50 I called Texas Roadhouse and reserved a table for us and it was a 1 hour wait. So it was good that I called and reserved a table than wait in the lobby for an hour. Kyle's never been to Texas Roadhouse so it was a nice change! :) After dinner we went back to his house and made a toast to our relationship. Kyle bought me a movie called It's All About Steve, I thought that movie was so funny so he bought it for me. He also bought me a unicorn that has a certificate to purchase a star in the sky and name it! I didn't believe him at first until I saw it myself! He spoils me! He also bought me a pink Williams Jazz jersey and a HUGE Valentines Day Card!! I got him a Genuine Leather Wallet and a pillow for his bed since he was in desperate need of one! haha! I had so much fun! I love Kyle so much! I can't wait to live my life with Kyle by my side!!

2 comments:

Drew and Cydney said...

Awe that is so sweet! I love Texas Roadhouse, wish there was one down here!

Kyle and Krystal Radlund said...

I know! I love Texas Roadhouse too! Kyle's never been there so I thought it would be nice for him to try something new! :) You guys need to come visit and we can all go there one day!! :)