Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Kyle and I had so much fun this Halloween!! We carved a pumpkin...well...'I' Carved a pumpkin and it turned out SO cute!! It was a Frankenstein face!! I love it!! Kyle has always helped me in the past Halloweens but this year he claimed that he 'didn't know how' to carve a pumpkin, which was fine with me because me and some of my girl friends carved pumpkins together!! :)

This year for Halloween we couldn't decide on what we wanted to be. I asked on Facebook if anyone had any ideas. A few of my friends posted some great ideas (and I might use them in the next couple Halloweens)and my FAVORITE IDEA was from our friend Trevor. He said that we should be 'Burger King and Dairy Queen'! What an awesome idea!!! That's what we ended up doing! We found a Burger King mask and a Dairy Queen t-shirt on amazon.com for a total of $18!!! What a cheap Halloween!!

I love the Holidays, no matter which one, now I can't wait for Christmas!! But we can't forget Thanksgiving!! :) I can't wait to eat all that yummy food!! :) Time is FLYING!! I just wish it would slow down so I can actually enjoy the Holidays!!

Thanks for reading!! :)

1 comment:

Brooke P said...

Your pumpkin was so cute! I'm glad we got to hang out with you guys a little for Halloween. And I am so excited for the upcoming holidays as well!! We'll be in town for a few days for Thanksgiving we'll have to try and hang out!