Friday, September 18, 2009

Anniversary Week

So today marks an anniversary for me, I have been working here, at America First Credit Union, for 3 years now! That is some accomplishment, the longest I have stayed at a job! I am kind of proud of myself, but it also opened my eyes a little bit, I love working at my branch, all of my friends work there, but, what do I want to do when I grow up? Will I be working at America First my whole life? Or will I get another job? Doing what? I have no idea what I would even want to do.

Also, I am proud to announce, yesterday, my dad marked a 2 year anniversary of no Chewing Tobacco! My whole life my mom and I have been asking my dad, no, begging my dad to stop. He had always tried but it never worked. Well, on September 16, 2007, my dad decided to quit cold turkey on his own and hasn't touched it since! I am so proud of my dad, I will always envy my dad for doing that. I know it wasn't easy at all for him. I love you dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you too Krystal.
You have stuck it out at your job and school for a lot longer than some people.
Love You.
Dad.