Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Computers...It's a love hate relationship

So...I have had my laptop, that my parents gave me for my graduation present, since May 2006. I love it, but the only problem with it is that the memory just seems to disappear from my laptop. I only had about 500 pictures on my 12G laptop and it said 1 week ago that I only had 700MB left on it. I don't know where all that space is going. Kyle said that he would format it for me, but the next day he called me and told me that there was some issues and that we would have to take it to a professional.

So my laptop has been in the shop for 1 week now and I have been so lost without it! Kyle bought me a dozen roses and a 120G Zune (like an IPOD but better! ;) lol) and I haven't been able to play with it or put songs on it or anything...I also haven't been able to post pictures on here and I apologise, once I get some free time from work and school I will post some pictures! :) Till then, Just enjoy my random posts! :)

P.s. Kyle is such a doll, he is the best boyfriend anyone could ever have, he treats me like a Queen! I love him so much!

No comments: